Thursday, October 16, 2014

Hearing baby's heart beat & Prayer (names shared)

I'm am in Love there is nothing better on a fall morning to wake up and pray to God and read His word and then still in His words. Then hear the heart beat of the one he is knitting in my womb! I am in a happy state when I can hear my baby's heart beat every morning a good 165 most days. Because of this happy time and me thinking about the baby God is making in my womb the one He know before I knew. (it's GOD awesome). I have decided to look into more about womb in God word and you know what I found 73 times womb is use in God's word and 2 times the word wombs is use. God has a lot to say about the womb. Here are some of my favorite in light of baby:

Psalms 127:3- Lo, children are an heritage of the Lord: and the fruit of the womb is his reward. (KJV)

Psalms 22:10 - I was cast upon thee from the womb: thou are my God from my mother's belly.
(KJV)

Proverbs 31:2- What, my son? and what the son of my womb? and what the son of my vows?
(KJV) 

Jeremiah 1:5- Before I formed thee in the belly I knew three; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.
(KJV)


On that last note we have Names!!!

If a boy Jeremiah Patrick Nicolle
Girl Abigail Lea Nicolle

Pray you all have a blessed morning like I have had this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment