Monday, July 28, 2014

Ok so getting back on track with writing has not been as easy as I thought it would. But I have to say we have had some fun as of late. We have been designing our home. Yep. We are going to be Blessed with a four bedroom and two bath home. Well maybe a three bathroom we have not decided yet. We will be out of a home for three months while they are building so we bought a 26ft. travel trailer and are planning on taking it out for our anniversary for a trial run:) it sleeps 10 and has a crib built in I will have to take some photos soon.

The Plus side is that God has blessed us with not going into debt:) God is Good. Now We just have to get back on plan for starting our buss. We are finding some new items we would love to make and sell so maybe by the time we get it all up and running we will have some great items.

Now to get my house cleaned, school done for the day and a firm plan for the house design. Who would have ever thought that finding a design you really like would be so hard. But I'm sure it will all work out in the end. Or at least that is what my husband keeps telling me.

I am still hoping we can get some chickens going soon but we will have to get our two dogs trained better. I will look at getting some photo's done soon and post them until then have a great week and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment