Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Blumm box is HERE!!!!

Yay!!! So this came just as I was getting Jedidiah fixed up from his nap.( which was right after my wonderful Pedi:)
I have to say I was expecting a little more from there ad but  still it was fun.
This is what we got in out first 9month old box. 1) Two protein-packed Quinoa for toddlers or infants. For infants you add your milk, formula, or water. Toddlers  just sprinkle some on there food for a extra boost. We have not tried this yet we will tomorrow and I will let you know how that goes.
2)Luna Bar- this was for mommy.... so good but they should have given two because after one I wanted another. It was chocolate and coconut. If you do not like coconut you may not have like this but I thought it was good. Ok very GOOD!
 
3)Next  was a pack of Camilia teething drops. Homeopathic medicine. In all truthfulness I will not be using these. So they will go to another family. My loss on this.
4) Apple Park- this was cute. We got a little book that we got to read together about animals going to the park for a picnic. Then we opened the box to find a organic made monkey rattle. Jedidah liked this but was not his favorite. He liked the story time together but the toy it's self was not a big hit.


5)Was a Hello Baby book- a high contrast book. the book it's self was not to his liking he really did not even want to look at it. But being a 9 month old he did love that on the end of the book are some tabs he can teeth on. So this got a plus for teething tabs.
You can also see the monkey rattle in this photo:) 

So over all I am ok with this box. It did not make a really big impression on me. But they have a chance to redeem them selves since we are sign up for six months. So once I get the next box we will share once again what we got. If you want to get one for you baby I will post the info. in my next post tomorrow.

Have you ever tried any box things for kids what is your favorite one?                                                                             


No comments:

Post a Comment