Tuesday, September 10, 2013

FIT YUMMY MUMMY START

Ok Sorry for the delay in blogging but we have a big to do here yesterday.
I did do my workout thought and learned 1. I'm going to be very sore starting this 2. I am way, way, way out of shape. Oh did I say way!!! just doing sets of 10 squats was almost impossible.

OK lets get down to the nitty gritty. starting weight is :160lbs,
                                                                        thighs 24" :((
                                                                        waist: 34"
                                                                        hips:43"
                                                                        Bust: 38 1/2"

 I will post updates of these in 4 weeks to see where we are:/  I would like to get back to my 128-130 mark that I was before jedidiah came, but I'm in no rush. I would rather gain health eating and energy.

I have cut all sugar out of my diet completely, along with processed foods. I never realized all the things that have sugar in them that I was eating. Like have you ever had oatmeal with out any sugar? Can you say bland. Some of these foods will take a while to get use too. But this morning I tried oatmeal with organic cinnamon and organic raisins and it was not to bad.

For lunch we did chicken with cucumbers. The Funny thing is I sent my husband to whole foods for A (meaning one) cucumber and he came home with ten! Yes, ten cucumbers he thought that was what I was going to have for lunch everyday! So guess what I will be having for lunch everyday. After this I should be able to post a posting on how to eat cucumbers ten different ways:)

As far as the workout I did a IT(interval) workout instead of the RT (resistance training) workout. So I will be doing two IT work outs in a row to get back on the right schedule.

And tonight we get to fajita salad for dinner:) I will take a photo and post after we have it. I'm sure it will be good by the recipe it sounds great and all made from home and no fake food.

One thing I am questioning is the prograde supplement. it's a protein supplement and I'm not quit sure I want to go with that while nursing even though I have heard some people do  use it. Has anyone ever use a supplement like this while nursing and what was your results?

No comments:

Post a Comment